I have access to some of the best digital video equipment available, including RED cameras. Having access to a wide range of video equipment means that I am not limited in what I can achieve for you. The equipment includes a full compliment of lenses, an extensive lighting kit and superb cameras.
With latest developments in the industry, you could shoot your production in Ultra High Definition (4K) for less than what you might think. Whatever you’re production requires, I can supply the right video equipment for what you need, along with the expertise for the job.
Camera Equipment Setups
When camera operating, my internal video equipment has been tailored to provide me with an array of creative options, which can be applied quickly and efficiently to my work.
My 4k Setup with a range of Canon L Series lenses. Designed for speed and on-the-fly shooting.
The work horse interchangeable lens camera. Delivers a great broadcast standard image.
My ENG setup for live events and concert work.
- Genus ND Filter
- Manfrotto Fig Rig
- Jag 35 Camera Shoulder Rig
- Manfrotto 504HDV Tripod
- Manfrotto 529B Hi Hat (Miniature Ground Level Tripod)
- Manfrotto MVS100A Video Camera Slider / Glide Rail (100cm)
- Arri 3 Head 750W Plus Lighting Kit
- Manfrotto Spectra 900 FT LED Light Dimmable 3200-5600K (Camera Top Light LED)
- Bowens Photographic Reflector Discs, White/Gold/Silver (Small and Large Options)
- Tascam DR-60D MkII Professional 4 Track Linear PCM Recorder
- Rode NTG-2 Short Shotgun Condenser Directional Microphone
- Rode Video Mic Pro Stereo (Camera Mic)
As well as my own video equipment I am trained on the most up to date video cameras on the market along with a vast majority of camera techniques. These include camera rigs (dolly/tracking/jib) and location lighting (Tungsten Red Heads/Fluorescent/LED’s).
Please contact me if you have a specific requirement. Alternatively, I can also be dry-hired.
Cinema Camera Setups
I have access to high end cinema cameras, cinema primes lenses and the lighting needed for it. Including:
RED Epic-W 8K Helium
Red Pro Primes
Zeiss CP.3 Cinema Primes
Celere Cinema Primes
Canon Cinema Primes
Through industry experience, I have developed in-depth editing and colour grading skills with the use of the following computer software:
- Final Cut Pro 7
- Apple Color
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite: Premiere, After Effects, Encore, Speedgrade, Photoshop.
- Neat Video
I can work in both Windows and Apple operating systems. My main editing machine is a iMac Retina 5K 27-inch screen (5120 x 2880p resolution), 3.3 GHz Intel Core i5, 40 GB 1867 MHz DDR3 RAM with an AMD Radeon R9 M395 2048 MB Graphics Card.
I also come with a full UK driving license and car, public liability insurance and an up to date DBS certificate.
Camera Operator | Lighting Cameraman | Director of Photography |Cinematography | Live Events | Live Action | Talking Heads